Health and safety | Eco Hospitality
Mandatory Use of Safety Gears
- Mandatory use of protective gear including masks, gloves and PPE kits for all our associates.
- Regular temperature checks of all guests, associates and partners upon entering the hotel premises.
- Alarms for all the associates as a reminder to sanitise themselves Rigorous deep cleaning and application of disinfectants in guest rooms, fitness centres and restaurants.
- Cleaning of all high-touch points like door handles, elevator buttons, counter tops, table tops and railings with disinfectant at regular intervals.
- Use of hotel cars for transferring guests to ensure maximum safety.
- Sanitisation and inspection of all cars by the concierge team before and after every transfer.
- Deployment of task force under the guidance of our partners and a dedicated Hygiene Manager, to ensure that all protocols are strictly followed across all hotel
Food & Hygiene
- Restaurant seating to ensure social distancing
- Introduction of an e-menu that can be viewed by guests on their respective phones
- Use of hand sanitisers in restaurants Introduction of natural immunity-boosting beverages, which will help our guests stay healthy
- Washing and sanitisation of vegetables, fruits and groceries
- Preparation of food in small quantities to ensure fresh food is served to the guests Washing of all dishes at 80 degrees Celsius
Contact Free Interaction
- Contactless check in and check out facility provided with the privilege of paying through phone at check out
- Use of high bar pressure dry steam cleaners
- Electrostatic sprayers, a hospital-grade disinfectant
- Full access to digital news and e-papers instead of print newspapers
Hey! I am Preeti.
How can I help you?